URUAV UR85HD 1080p 60FPS Cinewhoop Drone Flight Test Review
This version of the UR85 includes a CADDX Turtle V2 camera and a 60fps DVR for high quality video in a very small drone. Find it here
– CADDX Turtle V2 camera and DVR with video recording capability of 1080p 60fps, 1080p 30fps, or 720p 30fps. Camera parameters can be fine tuned for optimal performance. Instructions for the camera may be found here
– Crazybee F4 flight control board. Board has integrated 5A ESCs and integrated receiver for Frsky, Flysky, or DSM2/X. PNP version is also available if desired.
– 40 channel, 25-200mW switchable FPV transmitter with OSD and Smartaudio capability.
– 1102 KV9000 motors with double ball bearings.
– Can be flown with 2S or 3S batteries. Comes with 3S 300mah 40C/80C battery.
– Out of the box I noticed some lines along with slight blurring near the outer edges of the recorded video.
– Turtle flip righting feature didn't seem to work properly for me.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.