SHRC H1G Long Flying GPS FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This beginner's GPS drone can fly for a very long time on a battery charge. Find it here
– Comes with very nice carrying case that also serves as its shipping container.
– Available for either 5G WiFi with 1080p camera, or common 2.4Ghz WiFi with 720p camera (I tested the2.4Ghz version).
– GPS system with automatic return to home and landing on command, lost signal, or low battery.
– Good FPV video range of about 100 meters (for a 2.4Ghz WiFi flier).
– 7.4V 850mah battery provides very long flight time of over 16 minutes.
– In flight video can be viewed and recorded to your smartphone using the "HR-GPS" app available on Google Play here and iTunes here .
– Advanced flight modes of circle me and follow me are also available through the HR-GPS app.
– No SD card slot. Instead video is recorded directly to your phone via WiFi. Expect usual WiFi frame dropping and frozen video.
– Activating the app's waypoints feature causes the app to crash.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.