Reddevil V2 Toothpick Micro FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
Reddevil V2 Toothpick Micro FPV Racing Drone Flight Test Review
This micro FPV drone is designed for speed. It really is a little rocket! Find it here
– Powerful brushless motors (EX1102 8700KV), light weight carbon frame, and low drag design helps make this a speedy little flier.
– 4in1 BLHeli-S 4A/5A max ESC. The drone can be flown with 2S or 3S batteries. 3S 300mah LiHV battery is included.
– Also included is a nice carrying case for the drone and accessories, which includes two spare sets of propellers (total of eight).
– Crazybee F4 flight control board, loaded with BF 4.0.0 dtd December 11, 2018. Although older flight control software, it does seem to be tuned well out of the box.
– Tiltable CADDX EOS2 FPV camera, can easily be adjusted up for high speed flying, or down for freestyle.
– 40 channel, 25-200mW switchable FPV transmitter with Smartaudio.
– XT30 battery connector with installed 16V 100 microfarad capacitor.
– Available PNP, Frsky, Flsky, or DSM2/X.
– The tiltable camera lens does produce some jello in the FPV video.
– Two zip ties are provided for a reason. Make sure to use them to secure the battery cable and the FPV antenna to prevent them from flopping into the spinning propellers (really feel though that this should be done at the factory).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.