MJX X104G Lightweight GPS FPV 1080p Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This 188 gram GPS camera drone includes advanced features such as return to home, follow me, circle position, and waypoints. Find it here
– At 188 grams with battery, in many countries this drone would not require registration.
– GPS/GLONASS system enables advanced flight modes capabilities and automatic return to home and landing on command, lost signal, and low battery.
– 1080p full HD video camera that records to an onboard micro SD card to avoid WiFi freezing and dropped frames.
– FPV video range of up to 300 meters (depending on your phone's WiFi), and quadcopter control range of up to 600 meters.
– Advanced flight modes, and in flight video are available through your smartphone using the "MJX GPS" app available on Google Play here and iTunes here
– 3.8V 1500mah battery provides up to 12 minutes flight time.
– Requires a phone with 802.11ac WiFi to utilize FPV and advanced flight modes. Not everyone has such a phone. Before considering purchase, it is very important to first verify that your phone is indeed 802.11ac WiFi capable.
– Proprietary drone battery and charger.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.