This upgrade to the popular Bugs 2 drone includes the addition of follow me, circle, and waypoints advanced flight modes. Coming soon to all vendors, but here is its description from MJX http://www.mjxrc.net/goodshow-info/bugs-2-se.html
– Brushless 1806 1800KV motors.
– GPS/GLONASS positioning.
– 1080p video camera records video directly to microSD card eliminating WiFi lag and frame dropping in recordings.
– FPV video and control range of approximately 300 meters.
– 7.4V 1800mah battery provides 12-18 minutes flight time depending on type of flight.
– Bugs Go app provides FPV video, telemetry, and advanced flight modes capability (and no, the advanced flight modes won't work with Bugs 3 or original Bugs 2 drones).
– App uses 802.11ac WiFi. Not all phones are capable of using 802.11ac WiFi. It's very important to verify that your phone can indeed use 802.11ac before considering purchase.
– Google maps does not seem to work with the WiFi map screen.
– No video stabilization (maybe EIS can be added in the future?).
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.