This brushless whoop would make a great FPV racer trainer for new acro fliers. Find it here
– 800 TVL NTSC camera with 150 degree FOV.
– 25mW 16 channel FPV transmitter with built-in on screen display.
– SPRF3 flight control board loaded with BF 3.4.1 dated August 2, 2018.
– XT 0804 7500KV brushless motors with bearings provide plenty of power.
– 10A BLHelis_S ESC
– 7.4V 380mah battery
– Tough plastic propeller guards should provide good protection in crashes.
– Available PNP, or BNF Frsky (D8/D16), Flysky, and DSM2.
– Camera lens is fixed up at about 10 degrees. This greatly limits maximum speed.
– OSD is very basic.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.