This brushless GPS FPV camera drone is a very fast and sporty flier, even when under GPS control. Find it here
– Brushless motor drone.
– Very good and fast flier, even when under GPS control.
– GPS control with automatic return to home and landing on command, loss of signal, and low battery.
– 1080p modular camera with SD card recording capability. Camera has remote up/down view control via the drone's transmitter/controler.
– Controller has LED window with telemetry information of range, distance, speed and remaining battery power. Window comes in handy when flying line of sight without your phone.
– Automatic geofence keeps your drone within 200 meters when fltying as a beginner. This keeps the drone within FPV range. But if you wish, geofence may be turned off for longer range flying.
– Maximum FPV range of close to 300 meters. Controller range is farther at up to 500 meters.
– FPV video and advanced flight control modes of follow me, circle position, and waypoints are available via the JJRC TST app available on Google Play here and iTunes here
– 7.4V 2000mah battery provides about 11 minutes of flight time.
– Although the drone includes an SD card slot, its recording performance was not dependable, especially if the drone loses FPV range. Most of the video files on my Class 10 SD card were corrupted after the above flight. However, this drone also simultaneously records 1080p video directly to your phone. The recorded phone video was dependable, with all of the above aerial video recorded to my phone.
– Waypoint feature would not work with mine.
– Video jello is very apparent in recorded video.
– If the FPV signal is lost on long range flight, the app may not automatically reconnect to the WiFi signal. To regain the signal, the drone and app must both be restarted.
– Uses 802.11ac WiFi. Not everyone has this type of WiFi on their phone. Before purchasing, make sure that your phone is 802.11ac capable.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.