JJRC JX02 Beginner’s 4 Channel RC Helicopter Flight Test Review
This is a good looking little helicopter, mainly meant for indoor flying by beginners. Find it here
– 4 channel control with throttle, yaw, pitch, and roll.
– Automatic altitude hold control.
– Auto takeoff and landing.
– 6 Axis gyro stabilization.
– Combination metal alloy and plastic construction.
– LED on belly for night flying or low voltage warning.
– 3.7V 300mah battery provides close to 6 minutes flight time per charge.
– Available in red or yellow, and with optional bundling of one to four batteries to keep you flying.
– Not a fast flier at all. Meant for indoor flying only, where it does fly well. But the slightest breeze outdoors will cause it to drift.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.