JJRC H71 Optical Flow FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This folding FPV camera drone includes optical flow sensor for automatic steady hovering without need of pilot input. Find it here
– Folding drone for maximum portability.
– Includes nice carrying case for protection of the drone during travel.
– 1080p full HD camera.
– Video is recorded to your phone via 2.4Ghz WiFi. Most if not all phones are capable of using 2.4Ghz WiFi.
– 3.7V 1000mah battery provides over 9 minutes of flight time.
– FPV video and control range of about 60 meters.
– In flight video can be viewed and recorded to your smartphone using the "JJRC TST" app available on Google Play here and iTunes here .
– No SD card recording capability.
– 1080p HD video is very data intensive. 2.4Ghz WiFi does not seem to be able to keep up with the data stream, creating noticeable frame dropping in recorded video.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.