Helifar (Lishitoys) L6062 IP Spy Camera Drone Flight Test Review
This unusual FPV camera drone is disguised as a travel coffee mug allowing it to also be used as an IP spy camera (nanny cam). Find it here
– Folding drone for maximum portability and protection of the drone during travel. Stores in a tough metalic cylinder case similar to a travel coffee mug.
– Includes a 720p HD camera that can also be used as a spy camera. Video recorded to phone via 2.4Ghz WiFi is good with minimal (if any) frame dropping).
– 3.7V 800mah battery provides close to 6 minutes of flight time
– FPV video and control range of about 60 meters.
– In flight video can be viewed and recorded to your smartphone using the "Lishitoys" app available on Google Play here and iTunes here . App can also be used to setup and monitor drone's video as an IP spy camera.
– Although the drone includes an SD card slot, its recording performance is not dependable. I could only get it to record to the card once through many tries, variations of activation (both through the app and through the controller), and also through several different SD cards. Fortunately the drone also records to your phone via WiFi.
– I got the spy camera to work through my home WiFi, but had difficulty doing such using the camera's IP address. I'm not saying that it is not capable of doing such, but the provided instructions do not cover how this might be accomplished.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.