Eachine VR005 Cheap Beginners FPV Racing Goggles Review
These FPV goggles are priced just right to help new FPV fliers enter the hobby. Find them here
– One of (if not the) most inexpensive FPV goggles currently on the market.
– Small and lightweight.
– Can receive 48 channels in 5.8Ghz FPV bands E, F, A, B, Race, and Diatone. Also icludes channel auto-scanning capability.
– Automatic reception of NTSC/PAL.
– 2.7" wide angled 16:9 screen, magnified 3.5 times to increase its apparent size.
– Brightness, contrast, saturation, and tint screen adjustment.
– Dual antennas to improve reception.
– Internal 3.7V 1000mah battery that can be recharged using any micro-USB cable attached to your computer, or USB wall phone charger.
– If you wear glasses, these goggles may not be for you. I'm near-sighted and had difficulty focusing my old eyes on its screen.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.