Eachine Trashcan Speedy 75mm Whoop FPV Racer Flight Test Review
This is one fast micro FPV racer. And its a Whoop! Find it here
– Really nice carrying case.
– Very fast for a whoop.
– Can be flown 1S or 2S for indoor or outdoor flying.
– 1200TVL CADDX EOS2 FPV camera. Can be easily tilted up for speed.
– 25/200mW FPV transmitter.
– Betaflight configurable OSD with Smartaudio capability.
– TC0803 KV16000 micro brushless motors.
– 6A/7A ESC
– Crazybee F4 flight control board loaded with CRAZYBEEF4FR 4.0.0 dated 11 December 2018.
– Receiver built into FC board. Available in Frsky, Flysky, DSM2/X, and PNP. Frsky and Flysky with telemetry.
– Relatively short flight times of under 3 minutes, even when flown 2S.
– Out of the box PIDs are not the best. Needs some tuning.
– Battery holder is insufficient to hold the provided two (or one) 1S batteries. I had to wrap a rubber band around the quadcopter to hold them in place.
– The power cable tends to drift into the propellers. Stongly recommend securing the cable to prevent it from happening.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.