Beta 75 Pro 2 Brushless Whoop FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review
This brushless whoop is lighter than most for great acceleration, and can be flown 1S or 2S for indoor or outdoor flying. It may be found here
– Very light whoop at 28grams w/o battery.
– 25mW 48 channel PAL FPV transmitter.
– Camera hard mounted at 35 degrees for high speed flight. Additional 25 degree mount is provided for slower flying if desired.
– OSD with Smartaudio.
– MATEK F411RX flight control board loaded with BF M41R 4.0.0 dated 14DEC18. FC board includes built-in 5A/6A ESC.
– FC board built-in receivers available for Frsky FCC, Futaba. External receivers for Frsky LBT, DSMX, and Flysky. PNP version is also available.
– 0802 12000KV brushless motors with bearings.
– Can be flown 1S (with provided shorting plugs) or 2S using dual port power cable.
– Turtle mode.
– I found myself craning my neck upward when trying to fly high speed. Although it comes with a 35 degree upward mount, I think that the field of view may be a little too narrow (100 degrees?) for high speed flight.
– Outdoor fliers may want to replace the power harness with a XT30 for more "oomph"
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.